Sunday, August 9, 2009

Embellished Idol Competition

I am currently competing in a competition run by Embellished Scrapbook Shoppe that has weekly challenges and elimination by voting. The first week's challenge was to create a layout using this picture as inspiration.....

Here is the layout I created which was very hard to photograph to show the gold leaves properly...


...and a close-up of the leaves...


There are lots of contestants in this competition, and the standard is just amazing! You can check out all the other Week One entries here. Now to just get my Week Two entry done by 5pm this afternoon....

4 comments:

  1. WOW sue this is anazing ... really it is!... love everything about it!... the red embellishment is aweosme!... what is it? a button?

    good luck with it all sue!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tan...you're very sweet! The red embellishment is actually 2 buttons on top of a kindyglitzed flower. Lizzy sent me a whole heap of the funkiest buttons, and they were amongst them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, lovely creations. My cardmaking seems to have taken over my scrapbooking lately but I look forward to watching your blog for inspiration. I have a mini catalogue for you from Stampin' Up but wasn't sure where to post it? Leave me a personal email with your updated contacts if you want to stay on my mailing list. Cheers, leanne.

    ReplyDelete