Saturday, August 8, 2009

July - the month in review

July was a very busy month for me scrapping-wise with deciding at the last minute (are you getting why I called my blog what I did?) to enter the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition. I spent 2 weeks (in between work) consumed by the four projects that had to be received by them by 31st July. For the 7 days leading up to the deadline, I had only 23 hours sleep and I think I went a little crazy...what a ride! But in the end, I had 4 completed tasks that I was reasonably pleased with (some more than others), that I expressed-posted off the day before the cut-off date. Such a sense of accomplishment at the end of it, and an experience I would definitely recommend to anyone considering it....I realistically do not expect to get anywhere in the competition, but I loved the whole process and what it did for my scrapbooking, both artistically and mentally. I would love to post pix of my entries, but they would kill me, or I would have to kill you, or something.....

2 comments:

  1. He he. Thanks for protecting us by denying us pics of your entries :) Very thoughtful of you :D

    And all the best for the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wont be long now and we will see pics of your entry in the magazine ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete