Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's been waaay too long.......

.....since I updated my blog. I always have the best of intentions to keep my entries up-to-date, but so often life gets in the way. Now that I am on holidays for the next 2 weeks and Christmas is pretty much done and dusted, I have no excuse.

My scrapping table is on loan to my brother's family at the moment, so thought I would attempt to catch up on blogs and forums for my scrapping fix.

I spent just about all of last weekend making Christmas cards, which I hope got to their intended destinations in time for the big event. As I get bored with production line scrapping, I made each card slightly different, and used a variety of techniques to keep me enthusiastic and 'on task'. Here are some of my creations.....






2 comments:

  1. Sue, your cards are fabulous!!! I do the production line thing as it is the quickest way for me to make cards, but man you turned out some beauties :)

    Have a lovely week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cards Sue....Hope your Christmas and New Years were the best! Hope 2010 is going to be good to you.

    Please pop over to my blog there is something waiting there for you Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete