Thursday, August 12, 2010

Feeling light and free...

After spending 9 weeks immersed in the Embellish It competition at Scrap N Craft With T, I feel strangely light and airy. Now to find a new channelling for my creativity....

I would just love to say congratulations to all my co-competitors in this comp (many of whom I am privileged to call 'friends'). Your work has amazed and inspired me, and the final entries for this week are just mind-blowingly good. I am so glad it is not my job to judge the winner, because there is just too much scrapping goodness to pick. If you want to check out the amazing entries for the last challenge click here.

Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you too babe :) I am so feeling your freeness! What an awesome journey xx Goodluck
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just seen the announcement....CONGRATS!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete