Sunday, October 24, 2010

Design Team Callout

Just letting you all know that Creative Girls @ Scrap N Craft With T is on the search for another Design Team member. You need to be able to create one project (layout, card or OTP) each week from the products supplied by Tanyah from her shop. You will also need to know how to post to a blog and upload your projects each week with instructions and/or sketches etc.

Tanyah offers her Design Team a very generous 30% off purchases in her shop, and each month supplies at least $25 worth of products to use for your projects, although from my experience on this team, it usually ends up being way more than this.

Interested?

If you would like to know more about what is required please email Tanyah at cardartbytanya@yahoo.com.au or use the same email address to send in your application including a link to your blog or site that showcases your work with scrapbooking layouts, cards and OTP projects. Good luck!

Here are some of the projects I have done as part of this Design Team lately.

Firstly a card for an older person...



The front of the card.....



...and inside the card.....



Next is a double page layout of my son Sam's 3rd birthday 23 years ago!!! How cute are those photos?



To even things up, here is a layout I did of my beautiful daughter Elise...



I'll share the rest of my Design Team creations in another post or feel free to check them out on the Creative Girls @ Scrap N Craft With T blog.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to consider applying for Tan's DT position! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Have just caught up on all your latest blog posts. Beautiful work as always. You are so much more talented than I, your work inspires me. Take care, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete